I was wondering how others have setup their service desks to do the following:
@Brant Schroeder - We use tagging a lot in my organization, but I realize this may only be effective in smaller group settings.
I use the Automation for JIRA addon to email/slack message users as well as to ping them when the SLA is nearing breach with either a slack message or a direct email.
How many agents and users do you have?
We have 16-20 agents active typically. There are only a handful of Tier2+ support to handle escalations though.
We handle internal and external issues though, so that user number is easily in the thousands.
i recommend a custom field for Tiering. Everything comes in at T1 and if it needs to be escalated then it is changed to T2/3. From there, you can use Queues, Automation, Groups/Roles etc. to notify folks as needed. You can easily illustrate the different tiers on Dashboards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.