I'm trying to deploy an angular app as a web app to azure with this .yml
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: node:10.14
pipelines:
default:
- step:
caches:
- node
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- npm install
- npm build
- pipe: microsoft/azure-web-apps-deploy:1.0.1
variables:
AZURE_APP_ID: **************
AZURE_PASSWORD: ***********
AZURE_TENANT_ID: ********
AZURE_RESOURCE_GROUP: 'Application'
AZURE_APP_NAME: 'Application'
ZIP_FILE: '?? which zip file ??'
# SLOT: '<string>' # Optional.
# DEBUG: '<boolean>' # Optional.
I'm having trouble understanding which ZIP_FILE this is targeting? Is the build generating this zip file or should I have it uploaded somewhere? I can see this error when building:
INFO: Starting deployment to Azure app service...az webapp deployment source config-zip --resource-group Application --name Application --src <a href="http://arceurope-smartview-frontend-822e2a4fd4b9.zip/" target="_blank" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer">app.zip</a>ERROR: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/app.zip'<span><em>Traceback (most recent call last):</em><br><br>Any help? I can't find any valuable documentation.<br><br>Thanks<br><br></span>