hello team
I have this requirement in one project:
I need that the field description on a task issue , different to the field description on a task , it is possibkle ?
Thank you
Regards
Hello,
You need to setup two different field configurations for the task and sub task type. Then associate each of these two field configuration to the required issue type in the project field configuration scheme.
When you enter a field configuration in the edit mode, you can find the required field and push the Edit button. You will be able to change the description for the field.
You can find more info here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/changing-a-field-configuration-844500798.html
Hi @[deleted]
Differ how exactly?
@Alexey Matveev thank you very much
You are most welcome!
@Alexey Matveev I have a new requirement if you can help me please :
i have two project : they need the same fields , the requirement is the order of fields on the edit and create be different in in the second project . The fields are sorted alphabetically in the first project , while in the second project they should be sorted reverse alphabetically . How can I achieve this requirements .
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.