ForbiddenError!You do not have the permission to make this request. Please refresh the page to continue.
JIRA (v6.0.5#6102-sha1:c1eb8c5)
Problem solved.
I have a trial version of Zephyr add-on installed that had expired last December. Yestrerday I was able to create a test through the expired version of Zephyr and that was causing the issue. When I disabled the add-on the problem went away.
Sounds like you need to check the permission scheme says you have edit/comment/log-work rights.
Thanks for the prompt response.
I'm using the default permission scheme and that has not changed. I'm getting this error when attempting to perform ANY action. Create issue, comment, log hours. Any other ideas?
It's either something in your network settings losing the session (so it no longer thinks you're logged in), or the permissions are wrong. It doesn't matter if you're using the default scheme, the question is what that scheme says about your account's access.
Just ran into the same issue with Jira 6.3.5 and Zephyr with an expired evaluation license. Disabling the addon made the messages go away. Thanks!
Also had the same problem with Jira 6.3.7 and disabling our expired Zephyr version solved the problem.
Thank the sweet Lord for Q & A forums! Ditto here.
Hello Robert,
I am Gokul from Zephyr Support. Thanks for reaching out!!
We would like to inform you that this was a known issue in Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.0 and 2.5.1. This has been fixed in the current version of Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.2.
So please install Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.2 from Atlassian Marketplace and reach out to us if you have any further questions. Thank you.
Regards,
Gokul
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.