I am experimenting with titleing my pages so they are easy to search.
I use
- 'dYYMMDD' for the date of the meeting,
- sYYMMDD for the end date of the sprint, and
- SUP#? to indicate what number standup it is in the sprint. (SUP#5=5th standup)
So to find all the 5th standups in Feb, I do a search on "d1902 AND SUP#5". No results.
other things I have tried:
CQL: title:SUP#5
returns page titled: d190204 s190211 SUP#2 strange
CQL: title:SUP AND title:#5
returns titles:
08.03.19 Mar15 SUP#5 good
d190207 s190211 SUP#5 good
d190222 s190227 SUP#5 good
Now adding another and to just get the Feb ("d1902") titles
CQL: title:SUP AND title:#5 AND title:d1902
returns NO results
Finally, this works (added * after d1902), but seems very klugey.
I don't understand the rules well enough. What's going on?
why doesn't title:SUP#5 AND title:d1902 work??
CQL: title:SUP AND title:#5 AND title:d1902*
returns titles:
d190207 s190211 SUP#5
d190222 s190227 SUP#5 perfect! These are the 2 "standup #5's in Feb.