Hi Guys,
I'm wondering is that possible to reset user session, so a user could auto-logged-out when reloading JIRA's page? Thanks.
Ivan.
If JIRA is connected to Crowd, yes, you can expire users' sessions manually: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Managing+a+User's+Session
Hi Caspar,Thank you for the answer. But somehow we do not see all the sessions in the crowd. For example, when I see over 300 user sessions in JIRA, I got only 2 user sessions in Crowd, for JIRA/Crowd shared user directory. Also I tried to expire the session of that user, and he wasn't logged out by reloading the page. While expiring the user of Crowd internal directory expiring his session when reloads the browser page with Crowd admin panel opened.Could you give a hint on that? Thank you.Ivan.
Have you got JIRA configured to use SSO with Crowd?
Caspar,
Yes. We have one login for every user accross JIRA/Confluence/FishEye/ also Jenkins configured to use logins from Crowd directory.
Okay, that doesn't necessarily make it clear to me that you've got SSO enabled (login once to access all those apps), only that you have a shared userbase (the same credentials work on all those apps). If SSO isn't enabled, then Crowd won't know about sessions. If you do have SSO enabled, then I suspect that JIRA is doing some caching on its side. I suggest you raise a support request to figure out exactly what's going on if this is important to you, because this answers platform is not well suited to discussion and troubleshooting
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.