Hi Atlassian Masters,
today i bring to you something weird that i'm sure some of you have seen, but i cannot search for it properly.
I have an issue with a field with the value IT (IT like Information Technology) when i try to search for that issue with that value it returns nothing.
project = hr and type = Training and "Training Name" ~ IT
I've tried with IT and "IT" and both returns empty result set.
When changing the value to something else, then it works properly.
At first i thought it was because it was a string too small for the ~ to work properly, but i've changed IT to UE and it works properly.
I don't see IT as a reserved words in JIRA documentation, so i'm wondering if it could be an issue in our specific instance or is it something some of you have seen?
Thanks,