Hi, I like to integrate Jira service desk(Our Team) and Zendesk(Our partner) where data also should transfer. Is there any way to do this? I didn't like to go with Plug-ins.
The easiest way would be to use an app (Add-on) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=Zendesk
If you do not want to use an app then you can create your own integration using the JIRA API.
Okay, Thank you Brant.
So, You mean JIRA Rest API right?
Yes the JIRA rest API could be used to create a custom integration.
Okay, Can you provide me any link where i can work on?
OpsHub Integration Manager, an out-of-box integration solution, can also facilitate this integration.
Thanks @Brad Peterson
Hi @nani
Did you find a solution?
@Nani hi. Did you succeed with the integration? May I suggest a tool for your next project?
My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. You can easily connect Jira SD & Zendesk. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default and custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. Our tool reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo. And is fully customizable.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.