We just moved to the cloud from the server. I was running three scripts to collect CapEx time. We tie all Stories to Epics and several of the stories have sub-tasks. We record if the Epics are CapEx or OpEx. I was trying to capture the time (from Tempo) from all the time captured on the Epic, all stories tied to the Epic, and all Sub-tasks tied to the stories that were tied to the Epics that have CapEx. The three JQL were below.
Script 1 (Fitler 15433): expenditures = Capex
Script 2 (Filter 15434):
issueFunction in issuesInEpics("filter=15433") AND issuetype not in (Bug) OR issuetype = epic AND filter = 15433
Script 3 (Filter 15435):
issueFunction in subtasksOf("filter=15434") OR filter = 15434
I would run the script three in Tempo and get the times from all the epics, stories tied to epics, and subtasks of associcated stories when Epics had expenditure = CapEx.