The notification email uses the page name as the link, instead of using the Tiny Link.
Is this configurable / can I change the link to use the Tiny Link instead?
thanks,
John
Hi John,
I personally believe this is a great idea, but unfortunately I don't think there's an available option to configure this.
I've searched jira.atlassian.com and could find this improvement request regarding it: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27845. I recommend you to vote for it to improve it's priority and also add a comment there, a lot of people don't realize but the more activity a improvement request get the more likely it gets for it to be implemented.
Hope this information helps!
Cheers,Marlon Aguiar
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-27845 has since been set to Won't Fix. Also, a previous request was resolved to Won't Fix as well the prior year. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-29764 In their defense votes were 0 and 3 respectively.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.