Is it possible to extract Stories for all Epics that a particular status using JQL? E.g. E.g. I want to see all stories that are linked to an "Open" Epic
Hi Kate,
I am not on the Jira Team, but I will try to help.
I think this is possible using the ScriptRunner Add-On.
Then you can try this
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("issuetype = Epic and resolution is empty", "is epic of")
I hope that helps!
Hello,
You could also do the same with the Power Scripts, Jtricks, JQL Extenstions for Jira plugins.
If you want to use the Power Scripts add-on, then your JQL query would look like this:
key in issueInEpics("status = Done")
Thanks, but I don’t have access to use Powerscripts so I need to do it via JQL if possible. But thanks for your help.
Thanks! But it has to be a JQL solution if possible.
It is not possible out of the box.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.