On all projects, I can no longer see sprints. This happened in the last two weeks and I do not know how to fix.
Can anyone help?
Hi Sean,
I am not from the Jira Team but I will try to help.
It is possible that there are no Active Sprints. If you go the Backlog, are any of the Sprints Active for the current date?
I hope that helps1
Hi Sean, I agree with what Martyn said. You screenshot shows that there are no active sprints. All the Sprints that you created should be available in your 'Backlog view' ( click on the icon above the Active sprints in the left menu bar) . Once you are in the backlog view, you will have to start a sprint to see a sprint in the 'Active Sprint' tab.
Thanks,
Libu
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.