I'm trying to figure our how to restrict page privileges in Confluence v.5.6.4
Any help/guidance would be great
If page restrictions is in 5.6.4 then this is how you would do it - https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf612/page-restrictions-958777353.html
Unfortunately this page refers to a "restrictions icon" that we don't have on our version. :-(
Are you a space admin?
Okay, just consulted with one of my team. We figured out that it is only the creater/owner of the page that can restrict it.
On the top right hand side of the page there is a dropdown menu entitled "Tools" under with there is a selection entitled "Restrictions" where the owner can determine who can view page etc. Because I haven't created the page I don't have the permissions to do that.
I will instruct the creator of the page that he can take care of this himself.
Thanks for helping Brant! Wish we had a newer version of this thing lol
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.