hello - i Need help with query:
1) I need all opened tickets every Monday morning split on module
2) I need in the last week openend tickets to closed tickets
Hi Nermin, and welcome to the community.
I'm afraid I only have half an answer:
1) What is "split on module"?
2) Have a look at the "created vs resolved" gadget. This is exactly what it is for!
Hello - split means the different moduls like departments Sale/Finance/I&E/Controlling
I assume you are setting the departments with a field like components or a custom field to put it on each issue.
Two steps to this - first, run a filter for the issues you want to see ( "created > -1w" for example) and save it.
Second, use that filter in a dashboard gadget. The most simple one is probably "filter statistics", with the "statistic" set to look at the field you are using for "department"
Hi Nic!
Thanks you. It helped me get Forward with the query
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.