Hello! I want to create some user-specific profile pages, and don't want to give permissions to each page separatly.
Is there any option to give view permissions if user is mentioned on page via "@" ?
@Evgeniy Buturlia not that I know of, as that is the function of RestrictionsWithout knowing the full context, I would suggest try to find the best method that can work around this
Thoughts:
A bit more on space permissions to read up on
It not even close to the question in summary.
Or maybe you can give an example how it will work with mentions ?
I know how permissions and restriction works, I am searching for solution how to set them dynamically based on page context
It may help knowing what you are trying to achieve, but I'd re-iterate sentence one as your answer to "Is there any option...?": not that I know of, as that is the function of Restrictions
Read up on how Restrictions work
What you are effectively asking for is: anyone who can edit the page, has the right to invite others to see it. So they would go on the page, edit it and @ mention the people who should be given access. Opposed to, going on the page, hitting the padlock and typing in the people who should be given access.Access requests could help you?
@Thomas Bowskill so, you don't know how to do it without manually editing page permission each time mension is being replaced?
Request access can not help me, because I need not only give permissions, but also take them away, automatically.
P.S. Your answer gave an idea: there is a solution with scriptrunner listeners, but it is not easy to implement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.