I have a !Broken Macro red sign instead of a draw.io object I created and saved.
Any ideas how to resolve this issue?
@Ilya S. is this just an isolated case? Or is it all Draw IO macros on your Confluence?
If isolated, have you tried adding the macro again and looking at the Recently Viewed or searching for the Draw.IO plugin?
The Universal Plugin Manager can give you some diagnostics if stuck & have a site-wide issue. Otherwise, may be worth trying Support directly
Hi Ilya,
I understand you are seeing a "Broken macro" error for a draw.io macro. The following information will help us better understand the issue:
– Zak
Hi Zak,
-It happened only on one page
-For a new visio object I created
-Changes - not that I know of
- Could't find the add ons list
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.