Hello,
I would like to ask about highlighting different elements in one chart on different pages using the plugin Draw.io.
What I need: I have a chart (see chart under the text) with seven tasks. Every task is displayed like text with link to different page (page 1, 2, 3...7). On the main page is this chart, on subpage is individual task. I want to mirror this chart to these subpages and to highlight the text of this subpage in this chart.
For example: I click on the text "Create a new product in ALM", after this I will be redirected on subpage "Create a new product in ALM". There will be the same chart (mirroring, not copy) and the text "Create a new product in ALM" in this chart will be highlighted (for better navigation and clarity). Is it clear?
Is there any way, how to do this?
Thank you in advance.
Libor
