i have many gadgets in my DB, unable to refresh required gadget, instead need to refresh complete db, is there a way to do this?
Any update ?
Sorry, this is unclear on what you're trying to refresh and why. What do you mean by "refresh required gadget"? There's an automatic one on the display in the settings, or you can just click reload on your browser.
"Refresh complete database" is complete nonsense - I can't begin to guess what you mean by that.
ok, i will explain briefly , please see below screen shots:
Screen Shot 1: my JIRA DB
image2015-7-16 15:7:5.png
Screen Shot 2 : my individual gadget
image2015-7-16 15:10:39.png
has highlighted in screen shot 2, i am unable to find refresh button in drop down, is there any other way ?
So, you don't mean db, you mean a list of issues.
To refresh a gadget, click refresh on the menu you get when you use the arrow drop-down. If there isn't one then that suggests you're on an old version of JIRA that doesn't have it, or you've broken something somehow.
Copyright © 2002 - 2015 Atlassian Corporation Pty Ltd.
What do you get on the drop down?
i found below : Minimize Delete Edit
Sorry, I missed the last update. I'm not sure why that's missing. I'd contact Atlassian support as you're on Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.