I need to create custom fields for our customers to be able to give us the information that we need to help them. When I try to add fields, only templated ones are available (although I can update the words), and I can't seem to repeat fields that would be helpful (Description, for example could be used twice with different guide copy to get what we need).
I see that I may need to add screens, but I am not understanding how adding the screen (or schemes for that matter) is affecting my field options. I also see that this is tied to issues, so I may have to do something there, but again, I end up going in article circles and not seeing results.
What I really want, is just a simple way to add a field with a name of my choice, and then be able to choose the detail field (paragraph, drop down, etc), and if there is a video it would help as well as each article I read seems to lead to another article that then links to another and nothing is allowing me to create what I need.