Hello,
I have a problem related to some required fields.
I have the following situation:
I created a new flow for a new kind of issue - "New Issue". My flow is: Open - Define - Analysis - Solve - Closed.
The screens for my issue are:
- create - New Issue Screen Create
- edit - New Issue Screen Edit
- view - New Issue Screen View
Create and edit screens have the same fields.
1. Open: Create a new issue.
2. Open - Define : Edit every data I want.
3. Define - Analysis: All my fields became not-editable. I use a new screen - Add Analysis Info Screen - on the transition to add new fields and some of them are required but I need to see them in the view screen to.
The "Add Analysis Info Screen" fields:
- My Info, text field, is required
- Methods, text field
- Actions, text field, is required
- Link. text field
The "New Issue Screen View" fields = the "New Issue Screen Create/Edit" fields + the "Add Analysis Info Screen" fields
Everything is perfect until I try to add a new issue! I received the red message: My Info: My Info is required.
I don't understand what happens because I haven't these fields in "New Issue Screen Create", the screen I use for create.
Can you help my with a solution?
Thanks in advance!
Dana Maria