Hi,
I've installed Tempo but I get the error message below for "Could not get issue type for your issue 10002". I have deleted all issue types not used - now only leaving tasks and subtasks. I have done a issue ID search and haven't found an issue ID or Key that matches the one it is flagging. Not sure about how to disable this warning message - any help is appreciated.
Hi @Bobby Johnston
Can you please create a ticket for this in our Tempo support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6).
Can you please add the versions of JIRA and Tempo you are using and the steps you take to re-create this problem.
Regards,Susanne GötzTempo team
Hi @Susanne Götz _Tempo_
I reviewed with Tempo support and they say it is an issue with Jira. I'd like to curcle back with a Jira rep for support with this bug.
Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.