I am struggling to create Backlog list of Epics which will be displayed on the left hand side of the project. Can some one let me know how to proceed?
Hello @SUHAS BHUJBAL ,
maybe, you can add a backlog column in your kanban board of your project.
Then, click on "Backlog" In your left columns, and add a filter that only show epic.
Best regards,
Aitor
Hi Aitor,
Please see the attached image. I need a Backlog like this
Hi Suhas, I realize you asked this question 4 years ago, but in case others come across the question and wonder the same thing, here goes.
When you click on backlog, you'll see a list of options (usually filters) beside the search bar. If you click on the "epic" drop down, at the bottom, there's a slider bar for an option called "Epic Panel" which is disabled by default. Slide it, and voila, your list of epics appears in the backlog view. Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.