I have class that contains all functions that are repeating themself through current plugins written by me. I want to extract this class and use it as dependencies (jar) in my projects. I tried many tutorials from JetBrains and I still cant use It as dependency jar in my plugins. Can you help me with this? Where can I find the correct documentation?
Hello,
You need to create a separate project for your library. Pack it with maven, gradle or any way you want it to be packed, and then use the jar file as dependency in your other project.
In your other project you can reference your library in two ways:
1. You can put your jar file in artifactory, nexus or something like this and reference it
2. You can store the jar in the file system and reference it from this folder.
Would you describe in more details second point?
You can read more about it here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1164043/maven-how-to-include-jars-which-are-not-available-in-reps-into-a-j2ee-project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.