I am trying to design my page so it is not black and white, but i cant seem to do that. Can anyone help me?
Hi Marissa,
I am not on the Confluence Team, but I will try to help.
Here are the docs on changing the color scheme: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/customizing-color-schemes-135906.html
I hope that helps!
Hello @Marissa Mendoza ,
maybe you can use the Macro "Panel" inside your column/Section.
As you can see, when you configure the panel, you can set the background colour.
Best regards,
Aitor
If you want to change the background and text colors on a page, the best way to do that will be to add a custom CSS stylesheet. For more information, see Styling Confluence with CSS.
Here's an example stylesheet you can apply at > General Configuration > Stylesheet to make the background blue with white text:
#content { background-color: blue;}h1, h2, h3, h4, p, .wiki-content { color: white !important;}
– Zak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.