I would like to clean some values in project specific custom fields. Please advice.
For example I would like to remove some value in picture below How can I do that ?
If you want to keep the option, then search for issues where the option has been used, and run a bulk-edit to clear the value out of the issues it is on.
If you don't need it any more, go to admin -> issues -> custom fields -> your custom field, and retire or delete the value in the list.
Thank you for you answer. However I don't want to remove option in issue because there is no option that I want to delete in issue.
I want to delete some option list in project specific like picture below. I can't find button to delete option in option list I found disable button only Could you please advice?
I am sorry, I don't understand that comment at all. It is not clear on what you are trying to remove (and there's no pictures attached)
Sorry for my explanation unclear. I mean I would like to remove some option in project specific custom fields. For example I have a project specific custom fields called "Root Cause Category" and have 5 option in option list of this field (option1 , option2 , option3 , option4 , option5 ) I want to remove option 2 and option 3.
I'm not sure can you see picture below. Could you please advice ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.