I am not able to remove myself as a watcher on an issue. I removed myself and it shows watcher as 0. Then I refresh the issue. watcher count is 1 again.
Why can't I remove myself as a watcher? Any idea?
That's odd. Do you have any custom add-on in place that adds WATCHERS automatically to a ticket with certain conditions?
Can you make sure that you have the *Manage Watchers* permissions for this project?
Also, try doing this test with a different browser.
We faced same issue. I was able to find the workaround (for the situation you have proper permission to remove yourself from the watchers list).
Please find below:
You can also ask the JIRA Admin to do it:
Hi @Dorota Gut-Knapik I had this issue and tried the workaround and worked like a charm, can I ask how did you find this workaround?
Anyways, thanks a lot for the information it was very useful.
Thanks,
Thales
The reason is bug in Jira https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-35622
Hi @thalesc I've found that by trial and errors method
Thank you @Dorota Gut-Knapik . This worked great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.