I'm using Confluence and JIRA cloud and just started adding tasks. I went to the "Profile" page to see all tasks that were created, but there's no "Task" option on the profile page as it shows in the other support articles. What am I missing?
Hi Kevin,
I am not on the Confluence Team, but I will try to help.
When you mentioned the other support articles, would you mind providing some links?
It's possible that you are using one edition (Cloud or Server) or versions of Confluence but the articles are for another other edition or version.
I hope that helps!
Thanks, @Marty .
Here are the articles i was looking at. We're using Confluence and JIRA cloud.
Add, Assign, and View Tasks
How do I view all of my tasks on Confluence?
If I click on my avatar in the bottom of the left nav bar, I see an item in the menu called Tasks. Do you see that item in the list?
Martyn -
Thanks. I see it now, and I swear I looked there repeatedly yesterday ...
hi, I know this is an old thread but I wanted to tell you what the issue was so that others can be helped by this.
The issue that you saw was because of the product instance that you were in at the time that you viewed the profle.
In the Jira product the profile looks like this:
In the confluence product the profile looks like this:
This makes sense because your tasks are primarily used as a notification in Confluence for a particular user. So this is very well designed.
Also you will note that the gearbox settings are different between the two products as well, as they should be. (note: profile settings, see screenshots above, are also unique between the two products)
Hope this helps
Warm regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.