<span>Here is my current bitbucket-pipelines.yml file:</span>
# This is a sample build configuration for Java (Maven).
# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/zd-5Mw for more examples.
# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.
# -----
# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.
image: maven:3.3.9
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
caches:
- maven
script: # Modify the commands below to build your repository.
- mvn -B verify # -B batch mode makes Maven less verbose
- step:
name: Deploy to staging
deployment: staging # can be test, staging or production.
# trigger: manual # Uncomment to make this a manual deployment.
script:
- echo "Deploying to staging environment"
- pipe: atlassian/aws-elasticbeanstalk-deploy:0.2.3
variables:
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY
AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: $AWS_DEFAULT_REGION
APPLICATION_NAME: 'Hostica Web App'
ENVIRONMENT_NAME: 'HosticaWebApp-staging'
ZIP_FILE: '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/target/hosticawebapp-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar'
DEBUG: 'true' # Optional.
I get this error in the pipelines console:
<span>The user-provided path /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/target/hosticawebapp-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar does not exist.</span>
I'm guessing the issue is what value should I be passing for ZIP_FILE?
I've tried just "<span>hosticawebapp-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" instead of the full path, as well as "application.zip" as shown in the examples. All give me an error that the path does not exist.<br><br>Thank you for any help that can be provided!</span>