Hi All,
We use ATLASSIAN JIRA to log defects such that as a first step, we create an EPIC in JIRA which signifies a particular Project. On the second level, we create Enhancements/ Change Requests/ Tasks and map it with the EPIC link. These Enhancements/ Change Requests are the high level requirements within the Project so mapping them with the project gives me the ability to trace the requirements in my project.
At the bottom most level, we create sub-tasks for Defects within the individual Enhancements which signifies the defects pertaining to each of my individual requirements.
The problem statement is: I also want to report these defects showing a link to the Enhancements using a filter or any other way such that when I extract my report from JIRA, I could clearly identify the defects reported for each of the requirements but I am unable to pull the sub-tasks, sub-bugs linked with each of the Enhancements/Change requests.
Can you help me with this?