I have Confluence Server 6.8.1. I'm trying to integrate Doxygen generated HTML with my Confluence pages. I found other posts here that recommend AppFusions plugin, but it only supports Confluence up to version 6.0.x. I'm also running the free license for open source projects and it doesn't appear that AppFusion also has has a free license. So the AppFusion plugin isn't an option.
I installed the Docs plugin. It has a nice mechanism to upload content remotely. I can see the Doxygen generated pages in Confluence, but only when I click the "Docs" button in the menu and use its the simple navigator. I can't seem to find any documentation on the Docs plugin. I would like to have my Doxygen docs embedded in with other Confluence pages. How can I do this with the Docs plugin? Is there an undocumented macro? Is there something i need to activate? Basically, I just want to click a link in the navigation tree and see the Doxygen HTML in the main pane. Is this not possible?