Can can't find all the menus that allow you to change an issue type in the new Next-Gen projects. Can anyone help?
Hello,
Go to project settings -> Issue Types. You will be able to change issue types there.
I think what you're after is referred to as "moving" now, where you can "move" an issue from one type to another.
Hi Alexey! Can I ask you if there is an option to make this view as Default for all project users?
Thanks a lot!
Hey Paz,
Is there any way we can avoid all that clicking around? With this new "Move" feature we now have to click about 5 times more to just change the issue type.
Not sure I get the logic behind that.
Best,
Paul
Paz,
All I want to do is change an issue from a Story to a Design. All fields are the same all data is retained. So I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE THE ISSUE. Just change one piece of meta data.
This should be two clicks.
But after selecting the new story type I have to go thru this massive MOVE process.
Why??????
I only want to change one thing!
Hi @Paz ,I've got to echo the comment from @Paul Ruscior and @Phil Green . I love next-gen for all the other things it does to simplify projects that don't need all the features and complexity of classic. Here at Castle.io, we've got projects in both camps. The ability to change a ticket's type with one simple pull down menu is the one thing about classic that is way simpler than in next-gen. What gives???
- Joe
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.