Hi,
I need some help in displaying only part of the option string to the user. Let's say I have a Single Select with options Test_CGMS 10.0, Test_CGMS 11.0.
I understand these options have their unique IDs. So, in the GUI, is it possible for me only to display CGMS 10.0, CGMS 11.0 to the user. If possible, how do I do that, I am familiar with script runner, behavior setup so, direction also will help me here.
The need
- I am having a project picker field.
- Different projects have different versions.
- So I created a custom single select and want to load all versions from all projects and using a behavior, restrict only to the selected project versions.
- Some projects have their project key as prefix and some do not/may not
- I thought, will load all versions to single select field with 'ProjectKey_xxxx' and strip out 'ProjectKey_' before displaying only xxxx to the user as options for them to select the version, that is if possible
Thank you in advance
with warm regards
ramki