Hi,
I have some questions based around setting-up anonymous (public) access for spaces/pages within a large company network (behind firewall), as well as how it relates to page access downstream.
- I've seen Atlassian documentation that references both the terms 'site' and 'space' separately when addressing anonymous access. Are these different? How?
- If a space is setup with 'view only' anonymous access, and I want to restrict a page downstream, will the anonymous setting override the page restriction?
- Can a page be setup with anonymous (public) access, within a space that is not setup for public access?
- Does the space have to be setup first, with pages being restricted individually?
- When working within a company network, setting-up public access will only give access to those within the firewall (in most cases), correct? Not necessarily for users outside of my organization?
Server v6.10
Thanks, I know it's a mouthful, just trying to kill several birds with one stone here.