I cannot see the edit button (and other options) in the top right of my screen without zooming out really far and then my content is tiny. What am I doing wrong. Why is the Confluence page much wider than my screen?
Hi @Lisa Scarborough ,
do you have a really big picture or a wide table or something very wide on your page?
No - even when I start with a blank page the default section width is really wide - I am sure that it is user error, but I can't see how to correct it.
Is it possible to post a print screen in the view mode?
Could it just be the fact, that the edit button disappear when you scroll down and appear again when you scroll up?
Hi Dominic,
Thanks for offering help and sorry for late response. I have just created a new blank page which I will use to put information about our procurement process in for other users to refer to. The text is very small, but when I zoom in to a size I can work with the screen I lose the Review, Save and Close buttons on the bottom left. What am I doing wrong?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.