Using JIRA 5.2.11
Created a custom event named "Created from Email" and it is mapped to generic event (also tried mapping to Issue Created).
Created a post function on "Created" in workflow to fire "Created from Email event".
Mail Listener is setup and Issue Index Listener is setup.
Incoming Mail is setup for specific email address to create a new jira issue. (This is working).
There are no errors in the Mail Queue and I did not see the ticket in the queue after sending.
The Notification Scheme for the project has been setup with the custom event and one single user to get the notification email that a new jira issue has been created.
I used the permission helper to select a ticket created by the mail handler and selected the event Created from Email and the status was that I receive notifications for the 'Created from Email' event. NOTE: I did not create the email.
I am not receiving email notifications when generated from Jira Issue created from email. We want to change from a single user in the notification scheme eventually to a group. I need help troubleshooting the problem.