Hi,
I would like to filter issues, which were not changed to a specific status (like implemented) in a specific time range (01.06.2018-31.12.2018).
Any idea, how to do?
Hi @Team Support Desk retail7
maybe try something like this:
project = XYZ AND Status was not in (implemented) AND status changed BEFORE "2018/12/31" AFTER "2018/06/01"
that query however assumes, that you are filtering for tickets that have changed status in that time... but since your time frame was half a year, I'd assuming that all tickets have changed status at least once.
Hope this helps, cheers
Merle
exactly - if the "before" and "after" would be in relation to the status implemented, just in that case it would help. but in your example, the status change it is not, just to any status change.
Any other idea?
My query return issues that were not changed to implemented in a specific time frame, but changed status, which is how I read your question.
you could alter it to this:
project = Project AND Status was not in (Implemented) BEFORE "2018/12/31" AFTER "2018/06/01"
that should return what you are after?
I believe, my example with "implemented" leads into the wrong idea... ...I need the action changed to "open".
So the goal is, that I will get the number of issues in a time frame, which were not set to open again.
Is there a possibility to use "was not" changed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.