We have JIRA 7.10.0 Server and Confluence. I've been using JIRA for a while now and we had wanted to start using Confluence. We installed Confluence, linked it to our SQL database and thought everything was working fine. At this time, I am am the only person who has used Confluence and made no modifications to it.
Yesterday I tried to login to Confluence but was not able to. When I type in localhost:8090 Confluence now appears with the SQL database user ID and Password already in the Username and Password fields. My Username and Password are not recognized and I see
Log in
The following error(s) occurred:
- Please re-enter your login details and type in the word below.
Does anyone have any suggestions to get into Confluence?
Since I have not used Confluence other than installing it,should I just removing Confluence from my server and from the SQL database and start over?
Thanks for your help.
Jim