Hello, there is a lot of informations about this topic, but i dont know if they're actual for this date and version of our Jira setup.
We use Jira version 7.3.6.
I need two simple things.
1. I need to restrict in global way to move issues to another space for all users. I mean from space to another space. What is the easiest way to do that?
2. In global way for all users i need also to restrict permissions to reopen all issues if they are closed.
For second task, i know i must propably delete all transitions for reopen in all workflows, but this is the most nonhandy way, because it is a really lot of to do 
I dont know any other circumstances that can cause this restrictions that we want to do. If you can give me exact informations i'll apreciate it.
Thanks in advance.