How can I order the sequence or responses in a ticket? It shows haphazardly. I would prefer the latest response (in a back and forth interaction) be at the top.
Hi @Tariro Rarayi
go to an issue and click the arrow ,like it is shown on the right corner of the image.
Is this what you want?
regards
Hi Christos,
No, I mean in the ticket thread itself, one has to scroll up and down to try and figure which was the first response, which is the latest response, etc.
E.G in Ticket 123: there are 6 responses/interactions between agent and client. I need those responses/interactions ordered, latest on top.
It sounds to me quite strange. Theoritically in the ticket thread (customer portal i suppose) , the responses are always sorted with the lately response on top! (at least in my instance )
We don't use the portal. the clients send queries directly to our email address. We opted not to use the portal because we were not sure if clients' request will still remain private, and not viewable by other clients in other organizations.
Ok then, is it possible to upload a photo showing us the problem?
Of course you should hide somehow the important information,which we shouldn't know!
@Tariro Rarayi , first let me convey that using the portal will keep things private as long as you configure customers and organizations correctly. As far as being able to reorder the email responses AFAIK this is not possible.
@Jack Brickey how can even be possible to happen this miss-order in the responses. I really can not understand , because i assume that the conversation takes time.Until now i have not seen any miss order even if there are email responses even though normal replies-comments in the issue!
Is there any possibility to be a database problem? or a timezone(doubt for this though)?
Christos
i really cannot say TBH. If you are saying that it used to be one way and now mysteriously changed I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support. Particularly if you are on cloud as they can then login and have a look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.