Hello,
I have added a file to my team's space and we are 5 people who have access to edit it on a regular basis. Is it possible to protect the file so that only one person can edit at a time? We just checked and I opened a file that my colleague was editing and no warning came up.
//Anne
Hi @Anne Sundgren ,
System administrators can disable collaborative editing in the global configuration
The collaborative editing just disable the page editing, but not the attachements on the page
Hi Anne,
It's not possible to block or warn concurrent edits to an attachment on a page. If you're using Confluence Server, you can use a third-party app such as Cenote Lockpoint - Attachment Checkout.
Here are the related feature requests for Confluence Server and Confluence Cloud:
I hope this helps!– Zak
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.