I've created a new software project, using the classic kanban template for a Client. It's utilizing its own permission scheme (only shared by this project). When I log in as the client user & click to create a new issue, in the "Project" drop down, the client can see all of the other software projects. I want these to be hidden & only allow the client to see the Projects that he/she has been added to.
I have confirmed the client user isn't added to any Groups.
I have added the client user to this project & no others.
I can verify that the client user cannot see a list of any other Projects than the one he has been added to when he clicks Projects from the side menu, it's only an issue upon creating a ticket in the Project drop down.
How can I ensure he only sees the Projects he's been added to in this drop down?