I am planning a potential move from Server to Cloud for... reasons... I've done the analysis on what plugins and the like are/aren't supported and what my workarounds might be for the ones that aren't. Mostly it involves dumping the system and grepping the giant XML file for the App key to find the WFs they are in and doing it another way.
I have done that before for an app that wasn't being upgraded and holding a version upgrade. I rooted it out and did it another way. Painful but doable. Two days later, they released an update. Grr.
So... my question is: If I do all this work and then move the data over to the cloudy version, will all the app keys that have a mated pair between server and cloud remain the same or will I need to root through the XML again to update from server app keys to cloud app keys?