I want to have a query that shows me all tickets in some project that the flag "COE Required" was set to Yes, 7 days ago or before. If that flag was set to Yes in the last 7 days I don't need to see those.
You might be able to use "COE Required "changed to YOURVALUE after -7d That is the only way I can think of.
thank you .. I cannot find the way in JQL to see when the "COE required" field changed to "Yes"
Found it .. thank you !!
But got an error saying that my field is not supported by history changes
I'll see how to make that field support it
Claver,
Sorry I thought this could be applied to all fields it can only be applied to certain delivered fields. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Becoming-a-JIRA-Search-Ninja-History-searches-in-JIRA/ba-p/461943 Looking to see if there is something in a plugin that you could use.
You could have it move to a status when you flag this in the workflow and then the changed to will work off of the status.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.