Hello,
Since this morning, without any change on the server and any change on the confluence app, I cannot loggin to the app.
confluence version: 5.3.1
I use Apache/2.4.7 with mod_proxy
I restart both confluence and apache without success.
Confluence is running, the disk is not full.
Each attempt result to the following http error:
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /confluence/dologin.action.
Reason: Error reading from remote server
On apache server log i found the following logs:
[Wed Feb 27 16:56:10.546387 2019] [proxy_http:error] [pid 3833] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 193.248.40.185:59926] AH01102: error reading status line from remote server localhost:8090, referer: http://xxx/confluence/dologin.action
[Wed Feb 27 16:56:10.546451 2019] [proxy:error] [pid 3833] [client 193.248.40.185:59926] AH00898: Error reading from remote server returned by /confluence/dologin.action, referer: http://xxx/confluence/dologin.action
[Wed Feb 27 16:56:10.556796 2019] [proxy_http:error] [pid 1107] (70007)The timeout specified has expired: [client 193.248.40.185:59684] AH01102: error reading status line from remote server localhost:8090, referer: http://xxx/confluence/dologin.action
[Wed Feb 27 16:56:10.556843 2019] [proxy:error] [pid 1107] [client 193.248.40.185:59684] AH00898: Error reading from remote server returned by /confluence/dologin.action, referer: http://xxx/confluence/dologin.action
I tried to update the ProxyTimeout without success.
I don't know where to search since I did not found any related issue.
Thank you