Just wondering if there is a way to use the Bitbucket API to get the "Related Issues" list you can see in the UI in a Pull Request:

We'd like to be able to programatically do stuff with those issues when a PR is approved.
(Yes, I'm aware of Triggers in Jira, but I don't think that will cover my use case as I need to only transition when a PR has been released to our `release` branch).
UPDATE: Actually, I've figured out a better way of doing what I want without using the API. We're using Bamboo+Jira+Bitbucket and I was trying to make it so that we could modify the Jira tickets when we merge a PR into our `release` branch. But, I realised that since we use Bamboo to do our releases, I can simply add a trigger from Bamboo to Jira instead. Since we can restrict the trigger to only fire when it's a release to production, this is exactly what I want. Leaving this question here in case it's useful to people...
Cheers,
John