Hi guys,
I hope someone used JSD with a similar case to mine.
We have 24/7 Support, and I have a team working on shifts, and I need the following:
- To be able to see which tickets were updated during a particular shift
- To track response times divided between shifts i.e. a ticket enters at 3 am, and a shift begins at 4 am, so this ticket should have separate statistics for each shift it was "active" in (for example was In Progress or the resolution state was Unresolved.
- To be able to get performance for an agent only for the time he was actually on shift, so that his personal performance can be evaluated.
Has anyone else had the same challenge? Seems to me JSD is suited only to quick tickets, that don't require a handover between shifts.
Is it a good pattern to automatically reassign tickets with some sort of a script to ensure they are assigned to whoever is on shift? Even then, can I get the portion of the SLA performed by a particular assignee?
Please share your thoughts and experience.
Best regards!