This is so not intuitive...
I've been trying to add a transition to my existed workflow. No success so far.
When adding it directly to my active workflow it says I need to do it on active flow (but when I edit active flow it moves directly to draft..)
So I copied the workflow, but for some reason I cannot edit this copy (I did it twice...):
So now I tried to edit the draft again, but chose an option "reuse a transition". This way I got my desired workflow. But when trying to publish it I get this message: "You are editing a draft workflow. The step 'Done' has no outgoing transitions in the Active workflow, so you cannot add any outgoing transitions in the Draft workflow."
How can I edit the workflow?
Any ideas?
(and if you can assist me deleting those weird copies that were created somehow itll be great)
Thanks