I am using the following query in Confluence to return results from JIRA;
- (issue in linkedissues(Project Scope)) and ((project = P1) or (project = P2)) and ("Internal/External" = external)
With the following display settings;
- Display as Table, Columns to display: Key, Release Note Description & Linked Issues
What I want this to return is a list of all the records which are a part of the Project Scope belonging to Projects P1 & P2 which is then displayed with the settings mentioned above.
The problem I have though is that because I have the Linked Issues column being displayed, this is displaying links to Projects P1 and P2 (which is fine), but also to Project P3 - which I don't want.
Is there any way to specify which Projects I want displayed, or is it the case that because I have the Linked Issues column being displayed, it will just display ALL the linked issues regardless of the Project they are in?
Thanks!