Hi,
When I try to edit a date/time picker field, I get a corrupted calendar display (weekdays are not above the calendar).
See attachment below called CCB 10014. This happens on a Jira server 7.11.2
In an older server (6.4.11), it works as expected - see attachment called SOSP-3758
It happens to other people as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a per-user issue.
I opened an incognito browser window, and it still happens, so I assume it's not a cached settings.
It happens in Chrome. I also checked it in Internet Explorer - same problem.
Anyone?
![2019-02-27 11_44_09-[CCB-10014] Deprioritize Sprint ISP Routes in BO2 10 Mar 2019 - RSA Jira.png 2019-02-27 11_44_09-[CCB-10014] Deprioritize Sprint ISP Routes in BO2 10 Mar 2019 - RSA Jira.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/47113i18ADF0F572D4BF67/2019-02-27%2011_44_09-%5BCCB-10014%5D%20Deprioritize%20Sprint%20ISP%20Routes%20in%20BO2%2010%20Mar%202019%20-%20RSA%20Jira.png)
![2019-02-27 11_43_29-[SOSP-3758] Cleaning open cases in AAH BO2 emrt - RSA Security JIRA.png 2019-02-27 11_43_29-[SOSP-3758] Cleaning open cases in AAH BO2 emrt - RSA Security JIRA.png](https://us.v-cdn.net/6038660/uploads/images/47114i378CE2BAF35EBA23/2019-02-27%2011_43_29-%5BSOSP-3758%5D%20Cleaning%20open%20cases%20in%20AAH%20BO2%20emrt%20-%20RSA%20Security%20JIRA.png)