I'm trying to automate our fortnightly version cycle and as part of that I need to find all the issues still actively assigned to the version. I've created a SIL script to run fortnightly, but everytime I try and run the script nothing is returned.
To find the issues I'm using selectIssues, which I understand takes a JQL string and returns an array of issue keys. However it doesn't seem to be returning anything. If I run the same JQL manually then I get a list of about five Issues.
Here's a stripped down version of the code:
// Find selected Issues
logPrint("WARN", "Check projects for Sprint End");string[] projectList = {"TES"};string updateJQL = "fixVersion = earliestUnreleasedVersion() AND status in (Ready, Doing, 'Under Review') AND project = ";
for(string curProj in #{projectList}) { string jql = updateJQL + curProj;
string[] sIssues = selectIssues(jql);
logPrint("WARN", "Ran " + jql + " Found: " + sIssues); for(string iss in sIssues) { logPrint("WARN", "\tIssue: " + iss); }
}
When I run it the output I get is:
Check projects for Sprint End
Ran fixVersion = earliestUnreleasedVersion() AND status in (Ready, Doing, 'Under Review') AND project = TES Found:
I've tried simplifying the JQL to 'Status = Doing' but I'm still getting nothing back.
What am I missing?